Monday, 1 August 2011

It is my 19th birthday on Wednesday.

I was meant to be getting the bus in 6 minutes time but I'm still in my pyjamas.

I have a letter I need to post or drop in to my psych clinic to my psych. Hmm. I feel like I should edit it, but also I have my last appointment with her on the 8th September so what does it matter if I tell her too much. Equally, what does it matter if I don't say any more than I already have.

I want to swimming today. I either need to be done by 1.30pm or go after 4pm which means I can't do the driving to collect my brother from work.

....

Just got a text from my friend asking if I want to go to the beach. It is a friend I've known since I was 10 with another friend I've known since then. And one of them has scars too so I don't feel self-concious. I hope she means today. She did say road trip though...and I don't think either of them have passed yet?? I'm not doing my test 'til September.

No comments:

Post a Comment