Sunday, 4 September 2011

ARRRGH! We go on holiday and people listen to me, we have conversations and it is gentle and easy. We come home, my older brother is here he talks all the time, I can't get a word in. No one thinks I know anything. He talks in this oh so knowledgable way whilst gesticulating with his wine glass. He bullshits all the time. He is friends with MY friends. He talks SO loudly.

When I come home in the holidays they will say how nice it was without me, or if they don't say that they will say things like they "aren't used" to having me home when they forget to ask me things, forget to talk to me.

4 comments:

  1. Awww lovely i doubt they'd think it's nice to not have you around when you're at uni! they'd probably appreciate you more if anything and miss having you around. though i get constantly ignored at home so i get how it is :/ (i reckon when i go to uni, my mums gonna be like "wait, why's the house a mess? and wheres oscars tea?" and realise finally i tidy and cook lol.) they don't purposely ignore you remember :(

    did your older brother not come on the holiday?

    take care, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so they are probably looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. sweetie, that sounds so horrible. i feel your pain, i have parents similar.. favoritise the sibling because hes just SO great.. dont give a shit wether your there or not. But when you do something wrong, suddenly your the only thing they can talk about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they sound like they're being a bunch of poop heads.

    ReplyDelete