Monday, 12 September 2011

Firstly, thank you all for your lovely comments <3

I called the people who fund my computer this morning, got really upset with the secretary who was being all "there isn't a problem" so I hung up and burst into tears. Then my Dad called them and spoke to the manager and they are going to sort it out and call back. Phew. Basically when I you get assessed as to what support you need at uni anything that costs money they have to get three quotes for, then they send the report and quotes to Student Finance (who pay the money) and they choose the cheapest however my cheapest quote was cheaper because it didn't meet the specification the assessment said I needed.

But mainly I was going to write about my lovely weekend with Lissy and then Lily. We spent a lot of time looking for PJ's which I'm sure Lissy will be overjoyed to know I did find! New Look warm long bottoms in pink with the odd strain of glitter but they are a size 6 so they don't fall down in the night! And a pair of H&M kids Hareem leggings which are so comfortable I haven't got dressed this morning...

It was just lovely to see people I'm so relaxed around. To the extent that I don't think either of them have seen my tic!

Also Lissy and I decided that Lily C. is one of THE best people in the world <3

Jobs for the week
  1. Sort out computer shizz
  2. Set up student bank account
  3. Finish making rucksack
I feel like there are other important things but they are the ones I can think of at the moment... I'm going to make my Dad come with me to the bank today though. I think I'm generally not dealing with thing very well, like yesterday I had to get my train home from a different station which I'd never been to before and I got really upset and confused, then this morning with the secretary and I'm tic-ing more and generally I think I'm just a tad stressed...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I haven't seen you tic :) I'm glad you found pjs at long last :D I hope they were for a reasonable price as well?

    Had lots of lovely fun on sat so thank you :)

    And I'm glad you sorted the laptop stuff too :D xxxxxxxxYeah I haven't seen you tic :) I'm glad you found pjs at long last :D I hope they were for a reasonable price as well?

    Had lots of lovely fun on sat so thank you :)

    And I'm glad you sorted the laptop stuff too :D xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s nice that your dad understood you were upset about it and helped you sort it out (:

    Heh, well thank you lovely (: that sorta just made my day (:

    I’m glad you had a nice time with Lissy and then Lily.

    Sorry to hear you’re feeling stressed. I guess ‘cause there’s a lot to do for uni :( hopefully you’ll feel more relaxed when you’ve sorted out your tasks. Take care, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sounds like you've got a good dad to make that call for you! That's awesome that he basically just fixed the problem.

    I simply hate stress. The only way I can fight it is with kundalini yoga or some caffeine. Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you've sorted that laptop business... and that you had a good time with friends that resulted in PJs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, your dad sounds sweet :) i'm glad it all got sorted out though! when do you move to uni? xo.

    ReplyDelete