Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Just on MY computer y'know, blogging :P

It just got delivered and set up :) I also have an external microphone so whilst my webcam still isn't great you'll be able to hear me in my videos better :)

...opseee...just accidently turned it off whilst trying to remove some sticky plastic.


I got the copy of my discharge letter my psych has written to my GP. I kind feel okay about it, kinda feel like it makes me sound a lot worse than I am. It is saying about mood and self harm which I don't think are super big issues anymore, she says a lot about food too. And that I overexercise which I don't. She has never said that I overexercise to me before.

Hmm.

Going into town later to see some people from college and I need to get a memory stick. What an exciting life. Then I'm coming home and FINISHING my bag, that is right guys, finishing...and it looks nothing like the original picture. Lets say "rustic charm" :P

I'm still super bloated, seriously normal everywhere else then my lower stomach is swollen and I have a pain in my left side. I've had it for awhile, I'm going to go to the doctor about it at uni but there is no point going here because I leave the day after tomorrow.

I hope you guys are okay :/ I mean, I know most of you aren't but still. I (whether you think it is sad or not) am closer to blogger people than anyone else. I've seen Lissy more times than I've seen any other friend this year. I've seen Lily (not blogger Lily, though I would love to see her!) more times than I've seen my 'best' friend. You guys know more about me than ANYONE...and in some ways that is a good thing. I can be on blogger wherever I am; university, home, away. It doesn't matter, but I really do care about you guys.










Ohh and I emailed the b-eat group at uni :/ they haven't emailed back because it isn't term time but..yeh I emailed them.

3 comments:

  1. i agree about being closer to people on here than in real life, as i'm the same! we care about you too :) i hope you're stomach gets better soon! :/ xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! And you definitely know way more about me than anyone else! (Lolz considering sunday's conversations!!) Yay for your computer! And the bag being finished!

    I hate to tell you but you do over-exercise. Sorry about the sore tummy :( boo.
    xxxxxxxxxxx I LOVE YOU! And you definitely know way more about me than anyone else! (Lolz considering sunday's conversations!!) Yay for your computer! And the bag being finished!

    I hate to tell you but you do over-exercise. Sorry about the sore tummy :( boo.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i'm glad you've got your computer and it's a good one and sorted and stuffs! :)

    I know to you things like self harm and stuff dont seem like a big deal but to psychs and people and others it really is :/ (i always nearly casually talk about shit and then realise like "whoa, wait, normal people dont do shit i do . . ." ;P) and she'd want to make the letter as true as possible and what does she gain by lying in it? :/

    good luck with finishing the bag :) and sorry yuo're feeling bloated :(

    and that's good you emailed them :) hope things look up for you soon, xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete