Sunday, 25 September 2011

Sorry, this'll probably be an awful blog because I'm so so so tired!
I've moved in, eaten my first meal and met people. Now I'm going to bed! I haven't unpacked all my boxes, my room is smaller than I was expecting, I'll make a video or take some photos soon.
I've eaten so much yesterday and today but I've been extremely hungry. Also in the welcome box in our room there were crackers, crisps and a mini box of cereal..so I ate all of them :/ it was an illogical "If I eat them now, they won't be here later".
Tomorrow at 11am I'm meeting my mentor- Jenn, and then I have course talks and meeting my tutor at 12.30pm and 2pm.
In the evening there is the 'back to school club night (dressing up in school uniform for clubbing) or a pub quiz. I don't know which I'm going to do :/ I don't really want to go clubbing but I don't want to seem like a loser...

Anyway, night night xxx

5 comments:

  1. Awww, glad you're settling in okay. You're so brave doing all that on your own! Good luck meeting your mentor & tutor tomorrow! :) will be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that "if I eat them now, they won't be there later" thing.
    Good luck with tomorrow. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're settling in! I'd encourage you to go to the club thing, even if you're not particularly in the mood... this is the phase during which everyone is looking for friends, because it's all so new, so it'll be easy to make them. Who knows, it may be fun, too!

    Good luck with all that's going on! And thanks for your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with meeting your mentor and tutor! I've eaten things with the mindset of "it won't be there to eat later" and ended up finding other things to eat later when the original food wasn't there. You might be in more of a clubbing mood tomorrow night. If not, you could always go to the other thing, but don't get your mind set on doing/not doing something. You might miss out on a good time then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww i'm glad you've moved in well :) sorry your room is smaller than expected but do a vlog as soon as you can :)
    Haha i used to do the whole "If I eat them now, they won't be here later" thing, even though that usually results in having more.

    i hope today went well :)

    Aww go to whichever of the 2 you feel up to - i'm not into clubbing or things like that either really, and there will be plenty of other options to go clubbing if you dont go tonight

    take care, xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete