Wednesday, 28 September 2011

tired

I'm so tired from everything. I had to register at the Health Centre, then I went to enrol on a biomed module but I got really really lost so that took ages. However it clashes with my lab group. There are 4 lab groups so I've emailed my whole year in Psychology to see if anyone wants to swap....hopefully they will otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do to get enough credits...

I have my first lecture tomorrow. It is for this biomedical class (Intro to Psysiology and Pharmacology) but I haven't been to a lecture yet and it is a proper teaching one not an introduction. It is on the internal cell environment :/ I don't know if there are materials online or not.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your lecture :) and dont worry about getting lost, everyone is in the same boat as you! :) xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the bloomin lecture!? You never told me madam :P

    Missssh you xxx

    ReplyDelete