Monday, 31 October 2011

401

This is my four hundred and first post. I went to my lecture 9-10 this morning, I should do some work now because I need to go out again in an hour but...I can't be bothered. My head feels all cloudy and slow.
This is a a bit of a pointless blog, but I don't think anyone is reading anyway so oh well.

I'm worried about Lissy. Like a lot. I'll still be worried when she is in day patient but less so, I just really want her to go to it and let them take care of her even if it means she ends up an IP. There are very few people I really really care about but she is one of them. I'm so scared she is going to do something bad to herself. Or it is going to take until she has a heart attack for her to realise she is digesting her own body. I don't want her to die.

1 comment:

  1. i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you. i'm not going to die, i promise xxx

    ReplyDelete