Sunday, 2 October 2011

A blog post

I don't really have anything to post about...my stomach really hurts, I think from eating different food? I don't know.
Today I'm having brunch then a crowd of us are going into the city, I think there will be quite a few of us so I'm not sure how the dynamics of that will work exactly.

I really want a Starbucks: Tall coffee light frapp with soy.

I'm going to weigh myself in a bit, I had lost weight on Friday but I don't know now. I feel like Alice in Wonderland, growing and shrinking.

2 comments:

  1. Aww it's nice to hear from you even if you're not sure what to write about - I get that sometimes, I wanna blog but I don't know what to say :p

    That sounds like a nice plan for today - I'm sure it'll work fine when you're in town :) You might end up splitting into separate groups or something - if a group goes to Starbucks then definitely fulfil your craving? :)

    Take care, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Starbucks, you must be having serious withdrawal symptoms from coffee light's by now!?xxxx

    ReplyDelete