Monday, 31 October 2011

Halloween/ Photos post



This is the back of me, as a zombie-thing attacking my friend. I thought the bloody bandages on the arms were a nice ironic touch :P (it is food dye btw!)


This is a picture of me and my friend but I cut her off because I'm guessing she doesn't want her face on a random blog. It is my facebook photo at the moment but I think I look chubby.


This is from 2 weeks ago...I was hiding behind my friend's bed. Oh and just to clarify I have a one shoulder dress on (covers the bad arm) I'm not half naked as some of my friends were suggesting from the photo!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your halloween pictures on Facebook :) you looked amazing, and it looked pretty awesome! Although your eye is soo scary :p (and you don't not look chubby in that picture. Youdonotyoudonotyoudonot.) take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very pretty miss. ;)

    And your Halloween costume was AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete