Monday, 17 October 2011

I did cut last night, I really didn't think I would but I did. Not badly compared to what I use to do but still :/
Today was kinda better, I had a lecture then the girl whose uncle died wasn't doing to well and was also really ill so I made her a GP appointment and we went there and they gave her a letter so she can go home if she wants to/ her department can't moan at her at all. Then we had lunch (salad) and then I went to an info session on running for the JCR (Junior Common Room) and then...I chilled until my 4-6pm lecture.
Then this evening I went to a cake and wine session with water polo girls which was good...though I did eat too much and I always come away analysing what I've said etc.
Anyway, yeh. Tomorrow I'm planning on swimming in the morning then I have a lecture 1-2pm then doing reading for that, then my lecture 4-5pm. I also need to write my speech and design campaign posters ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds a little crazy right now... hang in there, though :/

    ReplyDelete