Saturday, 29 October 2011

It is 7am which is annoying because I've been awake since 5. I woke up cold and hungry. I planned on doing essay this morning then going shopping for a halloween costume. I think we're going out for halloween tonight, only I don't have a ticket so I'll have to get one at the door...this means queing. I hope it doesn't rain.
I'm hungry, lying in bed it feels like I'm at sea.
Yeah, anyway because I'm awake but still tired I'll fall asleep again in a bit then wake up at 11 or something and probably not do any of my essay.
I don't know why I'm so hungry. I had fish, chips and peas for dinner then a pack of rice noodles last night.

Anyone want to evaluate the Gestalt laws of perceptual organisation for me?

1 comment:

  1. I think i'll have to pass on evaluating whatever the hell that means. i understand 2 words in your essay title "the" and "of".

    Jus' try and relax and sleep - you might find you'll be more productive doing the essay later or tomorrow when you've got plenty of sleep (although, if you drink tonight at the halloween thing, and get a hangover, then maybe not tomorrow so much)

    either way, just relax :) i hope you manage to buy a costume and things though :) have a lovely night tonight :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete