Monday, 10 October 2011

This is the first day I've felt really fat at university which given I've been here 2 weeks now is pretty impressive. It is because I have the mental health nurse later, I don't want to talk about food but I do want to talk about food. I've maintained my weight the past two weeks pretty much. I can lose 5lbs before I'm underweight. But I look like I'd have to lose a lot more.
I went to my 9am lecture on perception. I have a lecture 1-2pm on addiction which I don't think I'm going to go to. I don't know.
My first essay is due in 4 weeks. We'll have done all the lectures on Perception and Attention so of the 5 essay titles to choose from we can only choose two...maybe only one. I don't actually understand the essay titles. Yay.
I think I'm going to so "Describe and evaluate the Gestalt laws of perceptual organisation". 1500 words.
I'm going to do some reading for it now because I think it is probably going to take about 4 weeks to write! I haven't written an essay in 18 months.

1 comment:

  1. For a first year they're really throwing a lot at you early :/ x

    ReplyDelete