Thursday, 13 October 2011

Today I have a biomed lecture 12-1pm and a computer lab 1-4pm so I'm going to have to run away from the lecture early to get the the lab because I'm possibly in the wrong group for that and I don't want to be left without a computer :/ there needs to be about 65 computers for it to be okay and there are alot but I don't know how many...
I made a spreadsheet of my weighloss by week and therefore my projected weight for future weeks. I weigh myself on Mondays.
Sorry this is a bit blergh boring...
I went to the cinema yesterday, we saw Johnny English: Reborn which was okay or good, I don't know. The chairs were comfy.

Oh and I'm probably going to Amsterdam in November with two of the aussies I live with and hopefully another person (who we need to find) OH SHIT PASSPORT...I really need to send off for my passport like TODAY now...dammitdammmitdammit.

3 comments:

  1. hope you manage to get a computer.
    run, forrest, fun :P

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got all the passport stuff sorted :) Amsterdam sounds pretty awesome! :)

    It's not boring, talk about whatever you want though I do wish you didn't try and lose weight. Sorry.

    I hope today with lectures and what not went well :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amsterdam... I envy you your travels!

    I do hope you are able to get a computer. xx

    ReplyDelete