Tuesday, 25 October 2011

When it is 2am Wednesday and you already know it is a bad week

So, Lissy came this weekend which was lovely to see someone from real life (aka not uni life). I got ill on Sunday, I'm still kinda ill now. Monday was a complete disaster of a day.
I'm seeing the psych nurse tomorrow. I don't know what she is going to say about referrals and stuff.

The girl next door (and her friends) are being really loud and it is like...2:40am

My sleep pattern is screwed because of being ill.

I didn't weigh myself on Monday. I don't know what I weigh right now. One of the guys used me and a girl I live with as weights for squats earlier. He guessed my weight at 45kg (99lbs) I wish...I really fucking wish. That would make my BMI 16.8.

I hope I've lost weight from being ill. I haven't done any exercise though, I don't think vomiting actually works your abs in any real way...otherwise all bulimics would be ripped right?

That was another joy of Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better today and managed to get some sleep in the end :( take care sweetie, xxx

    ReplyDelete