Wednesday, 9 November 2011

11:38am

I'm still not up, the cleaner is in the corridor and she always says random stuff I don't really understand :/ she'll be gone soon. I really need the loo and to shower.
I don't think I'm going to go to the photo, I don't think it is worth everyone seeing my scars. For training I wear a long sleeve rash vest over my swimsuit but that is bright blue and everyone in the photo will be in the team black costume or a plain black costume so I can't wear it.

12.00
I think she may have left!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you did go to the photo in the end :( it doesnt matter if youre in a different colour, and if people see your scars and think any less of you for that, then frankly they're not worth your time.

    take care love, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the above comment. you are amazing for who you are and what you've been through, you don't need to hide that, xo.

    ReplyDelete