Monday, 28 November 2011

Additionally, I'm sorry I'm not replying to everyone's blogs...


I went and saw Claire (support worker) it was a pre-arranged thing with her and a woman called Carol. Carol I met in my first week of uni, she is in charge of the mentoring and stuff. I had a crap mentor so stopped seeing her and haven't seen Carol since. Anyway, Claire and I had already made notes about what kind of a mentor I wanted (e.g. female, any age, understands mental health, pro active). I came in, added that I wanted it to be a set time each week and then said I really couldn't do it today. Went downstairs to the doctor's bit and waited about 30mins for my appointment because they were running late. This gave me a chance to catch up on texting people I have been useless at replying to the past 5 days or so.
I saw the Doctor - Dr Connor (this is the 3rd time I've met him) and it was actually really good, he said the way things had been handled when I went to the hospital hadn't been great. Then we talked a bit about more positive things like JCR and welfare rep stuff.

When I got back I had an invitation to Christmas formal dinner which is next Tuesday... and a memo about a meeting with the Hall Warden (kinda like the headteacher of my hall or like a houseparent at boarding school, except we're adults so they don't tell us when to go to bed!) to talk about my 'recent visit to hospital and other matters'. :S slightly scared but at the same time he is quite a nice guy so I'm not too worried. I think it is mainly to talk about the Hall stuff given I'm welfare rep and he meant to arrange a meeting with me the other week and him being told I was in hospital has probably just reminded him of that. Anyway that is on Wednesday evening.

Tomorrow I'm going to this yoga class at 10.30 with my neighbour. I don't know if I'm going to go to my lectures...I have a lecture at 1pm followed by tutorial at 2pm. I need to sort out an extension and fill in an extenuating circumstance form.... yay.

Also desperee de magrir I don't have you're email...(I don't think?) mine is eloiseonthewater@ gmail . com obviously without all the gaps.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's good you've been sorting out a better mentor for yourself :) hopefully this one will be a lot better!! :) and i'm glad things went well with your doc :D

    I reeeeeally hope you manage to catch up on work and feel well enough to attend lectures soon! :(

    take care, xxx

    ReplyDelete