Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Apologies

Apologies to the people's blogs I haven't replied to and the people I have promised facebook messages and I just haven't...

I've been a bit stupid the past few days, not eating and not drinking. I am now. I know it is stupid, I had a reason for doing it in hospital (to get on to the general ward instead of the ED/Psycho ward) now it is just dumb.

I saw the psych nurse this morning, she wants me to agree to a psychology referral, GP medical mointering and possibly an ED referral. I don't have the energy for any of this. However I have emailed her this afternoon asking for more information on the Psychologist. So yeah :/

I had a drink this afternoon and I bought a litre bottle of water to have this evening.

I know I'm not meant to be like this anymore, I should be being more sensible. I don't know why I'm doing it. I'm not perfect.

3 comments:

  1. oh, dear, I'm sorry you're so low... and you really do need to drink, at least, so I'm glad you're starting that up again. I hope your energy returns and things start to look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending lots of hugs and love your way right now, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn’t say you’ve been stupid by not eating and not drinking, because it can be hard to resist doing that type of shit, but I’m glad you see that it wasn’t a clever thing. I’m happy you’re considering seeing a psychologist :) I hope that all goes through and you manage to get something sorted soon – do keep us updated :)

    Nobody’s expecting you to be perfect love, because the definition of perfection varies for everyone. Nobody's perfect, people just want you to be safe.

    take care, xxxx

    ReplyDelete