Wednesday, 9 November 2011

hey hey hey

I went to the cinema this afternoon to see 'The Help' which is a film based on the book (which came out 2009 or 2010?) by Katherine Stockett. It was actually a pretty good adaptation though obviously there is a lot more in the book.
Then I went to McDonalds, ate, threw up. Went to Tesco, bought food, came back, ate, threw up. Went to a budget meeting. Came back, ate, threw up.
There are 3 carrier bags of vomit in the pantry bin...I hope the cleaner doesn't realise.


I emailed the psych nurse I see.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, the help, I'd wanted to see that... however, the rest of your day sounds relatively awful. Sorry you're going through this, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry that you're day hasn't been so good, :( i hope thursday's better, xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that purging and things have been so shit. I know it's hard but you have to try and take control of the situation before things get worse :( although, that's shitty advice as I get you can't really control your ED, as if you could you wouldn't be in this situation :( I hope the psych nurse manages to help, take care love, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to see the movie, but I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I will put that on my to-do list when I have some down time.

    I'm so sorry about all of the purging. I hope when you go see the new psych people at your school soon that they can help you get a handle on it. Do you think anything specific triggered it yesterday? I just wish I could help you :(

    ReplyDelete