Friday, 25 November 2011

I don't know what to do. So yesterday I OD'd and I told Lissy and now she is worse but I don't know if she was worse already and she wants to die even more. But I don't know what to do about it.
And I told Lily so then she had to deal with both of us which was just unfair.

Claire (support worker) was really lovely and took me to a&e and stayed for about an hour. I must have a superhuman regenerating liver because when I've taken the amount I did in the past I was on a drip for 3 days...not this time.

Had to talk to a woman called Gwyneth but Claire had already spoken to her so it wasn't too bad she just confirmed everything Claire had said was correct and that was it.

I came home, spent all night throwing up. I ate some breakfast in the hope it might stop me throwing up more...feeling more sick now though :(

I have an appointment with Claire at 12. I talked so much crap to her yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU OK?

    I just want to snatch you up and keep you somewhere safe. I don't want anything bad to happen to you :(

    ReplyDelete