Thursday, 3 November 2011

I have two projected weights. One leaves me on the 15th December (the end of term) with a BMI of 21.3, the other leave me at 17.5. Realistically I'll probably end up somewhere inbetween- where I am now, but I need to do something because I'm so unfit at the moment and untoned and therefore flabby and I'm getting too close to binging and not eating meals. Even if my meals are 'meals' I'd rather that to binging (and purging).

This weekend I'm writing my essay, I have about 700 words at the moment. Next weekend I'm going to Amsterdam (ahh!), the weekend after I'm back in the SE for the weekend though only sleeping at home the Friday night.

This is the end of my sixth week here, I can't believe it.

I haven't made a video for a few weeks. I don't know if anyone is really interested?

Oh I have to eat a pub lunch on Sunday, it is my housemate's birthday...

1 comment:

  1. Amsterdam! I envy you. Feeling a bit trapped at the moment. Good luck with your essay, though, and with the eating woes. And by the way: I always watched the videos. xx

    ReplyDelete