Tuesday, 1 November 2011

I need to be writing my essay but I can only focus for about 2 minutes at a time. I want my head to be clear, it feels cloudy and concentrating is like wading through mud.
I feel like 5 years of an eating disorder has destroyed my brain. I feel so slow. And I'm not even thin.

I've run out of soya milk so I can't have any more coffee (I hate it black these days). We were meant to get some delivered yesterday but the Sainsbury's man didn't come (grdnwqn!!!)cfdjwncq) so now I won't have any until tomorrow afternoon. :(

I have a lecture on language at 1pm, tutorial on this essay at 2pm and addiction at 4pm. Choir at 6pm.

I haven't emailed the psych nurse person I see to tell her she didn't actually give me an appointment. I don't know if I really want to think about things at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment