Sunday, 13 November 2011

Ich bin müde

Och ma days, I'm so so so tired :( I'm pretty much the only one in today, which given I normally live with 16 other people, has never happened before... I think some people are in later? And almost everyone will be back this evening.

I need to do my lab report. It would help if I actually knew why we did our experiment. It was like the Navon one of global and local processing. But we didn't learn anything new from it so :/ and yah. I should at least write the method and do the results and discussion though. Even if I don't do the abstract and introduction until next week.


I ate dinner last night. 5 quorn balls in a tomoato sauce with pasta and lettuce. I was going to throw up after but I didn't. Which is good because hopefully I can concentrate on some work today however I still feel full now. Bloated and fat and horrible.

3 comments:

  1. Go to sleep! Well done with dinner, you are not fat or horrible or anything bad, you are absolutely lovely , and i can say that because i met you so ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't purge sweet! So that's a reason not to do it :)

    Thank you for your kind comment about the shop!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for not purging + good luck with the lab report, stay strong, xo.

    ReplyDelete