Sunday, 25 December 2011

Cheery.

Okay, so there really wasn't any possibility that I would end Christmas Day NOT feeling like a greedy whale or perhaps manatee...
I didn't eat a lot at dinner, not through restriction, I just didn't want that much, couldn't finish that much. We didn't have dessert in the end so I didn't have to decline and it wouldn't have been an issue. My parents know I can't have much milk.
But then I ate some sweets and a few chocolates. I don't know if I'm growing out of my 'sweet tooth' because I definitly had one when I was younger but mostly chocolate makes me feel sick.
We're going to see my grandparents tomorrow afternoon. I think my aunt and cousins and partners will be there. Which will probably be frustrating because to them I am a child. Luckily it isn't for lunch or a meal, just popping round.
I need to start my lab report. Other than that I don't have any specific plans. I have an invite to New Years Eve at a friends but I'm worried about going, I don't know them all that well. I'm kind of an outsider to their group, well I AM there is no kinda. But I don't want to be alone and I don't want to force myself on anyone.
The PJs my mum got me for christmas are 2 sizes smaller than the last pair she bought me...even though I'm considerably bigger than I was in 2009 (when she bought them). I mean they fit like they are meant to, I'm more wondering how this reflects how my mum sees me/ wants me to be.

My stomach hates me.

4 comments:

  1. Well, your Christmas doesn't sound TOO terrible, but I wish It could've been better. You sound pretty down. That being said, I've enjoyed your last few comments... and they did make sense, just not in an obvious way. Haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear - it sounds like you had a good Christmas after all. I hope things aren't too stressful in the rest of your time at home. Thank you for leaving me such a sweet, kind comment on my last post. I've been so discouraged this last week and a half. I hope you're right that Juan won't care... I'm just worried anyway and there's not much I can do about that.

    BIG HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a good time at your grandparents'! And hope the aunts & co. don't treat you like a child because that's pretty obnoxious. <3

    I'm in the same situation for New Year's Eve--same friend that had her party is last year is having one next weekend, bit I won't really know anyone again. :( Buuut it's the friend who moved out to Colorado for uni, so I think I'll go anyway since she'll be leaving again in a week or so. Hope you have a good time on New Years, whatever you decide!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the fam was okay today?

    How do you feel about your mum and the pj thing? I guess it shows she does know more than she admits to knowing?

    I dunno. Sorry. Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete