Thursday, 22 December 2011

El Lily and Lissy

Currently sitting in Lissy's room on Lissy's laptop, with Lissy and Lily C :)

We have decorated many many tshirts and they have been really lovely because I burst into tears in Starbucks whilst Lissy was helping Lily think of snacks that would feel safe to have. And I felt really bad for kind of interrupting. But they are lovely and I've emailed Claire about how hard I'm finding home and how I'm sort of realising I'm not as in control of food as I like to think I am.

I don't want to go home, Lissy has said I can stay for Christmas but I can't really... :(

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely time :) you were NOT interrupting, and it's not like you chose to feel upset or anything love. I do hope you are feeling better now and that things get easier at home - and you can always come to Brizzle too (or "Bristol" as Non-Bristolians know it)

    (ps, I realised I didn't say it at the time, but that's so good you emailed Claire!)

    Thank you :) love you, xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete