Friday, 9 December 2011

Fat day week month year life.

I didn't go to my morning lecture. My brother called me from Finland, he is there on a conference, we didn't really talk about anything but it was nice to hear from him.
I've eaten four of these biscuity fruit things which come to 284 calories. I haven't had anything to drink yet because I've run out of soya milk. I should have some water and then get a smoothie later. I don't know whether I'm going to go to my afternoon lecture.

I want to cancel my GP appointment which is 3.20pm this afternoon. I am so so so fat at the moment, I don't want to be my lowest weight again but I am 40lbs heavier than it according to yesterdays weight. I want to lose about 20lbs I don't know. I might go swimming after my doctor's appointment...I don't know. I just am sick of lying around like a fat lump.

I hate hate hate hate my body at the moment.

I've written a third of my essay.

1 comment: