Sunday, 4 December 2011

Gossip

So whilst I was away my block had a cocktail party (just with people who live here not guests). One guy got really drunk and quite agressive, then vomitted e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e. Erm so basically Claire (friend who came to hospital with me last weekend not nurse Claire) has said if it happens again she is reporting it as anyone sober was too scared to come out of their room (he dangled one girl over the bannister). He was one of the people we were going to live with next year (the one I was least bothered about to be fair) but now Claire and I don't really want to live with anyone that gets like that...however people that were really drunk too don't see that it was such a big issue :/

I feel like there is more gossip but there really isn't...

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, you will be living with him for a while if you do, so it's best you make sure you would be comfortable with that - if you're not, then it's not too late to change your plans for living arrangements next year :)

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm that is definitely a big issue....
    I don't blame you for not wanting to live with him after that. It's one thing to get drunk and obnoxious at a party, but it is quite another to be the arsehole who vomits everywhere and dangles other people over banisters. I had a friend--one of my best friends for 10 years--who was like that, and she seemed to just get worse and worse. We eventually just stopped hanging out with her. A shame, but there comes a time in life when you really just have to put your foot down. :/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete