Thursday, 1 December 2011

Hmm okay, well this morning I went to breakfast, then I went to Tesco (supermarket) and had a minor meltdown of just being dizzy and anxious and ahh then I went and bought a tonne of stuff...mainly craft kits for children :)
Came back...went to lunch...didn't do much until my appointment with Claire at 3pm which wasn't bad just wasn't great. I'm kinda of hoping my appointment tomorrow with Dr Connor might be better. Nothing went wrong with Claire, I just don't feel like she responded to what I said (about feeling like I have to be dead or in hospital next Tuesday). Which makes me feel like she doesn't believe that I feel this way or I don't know... anyway.
Came back, did some crafty stuff and started putting up the deoractions I had made at the top of the stairs then my whole block slowly came out of their rooms and started helping to deorate...we have paper chains and a banner and stars :) it needs to be more glittery but it was so lovely, and someone put on Christmas music. Then I went to dinner.

Yes, you have been reading correctly THREE MEALS. I don't know when I last did that :/

I've had:
Bran flakes
6 marshmallow wafers (300 cals)
lettuce
crisps
sour apple chewits
steak
potatoes
some CHOCOLATE CAKE
400g fat free vanilla yoghurt

Feel blah. Looking forward to the weekend at Lissy's but I still feel bad...last week my problems were internal...this week they are my inability to tolerate external problems (other people's stupidity)

Icky icky icky.

2 comments:

  1. the christmas decorating sounds awesome! i'm really jealous as everyone in my accommodation is really boring/has too much work to do stuff like that! i'm sorry things with claire didnt go well...maybe tell her how you feel next time you see her? :/ please text/call me/get in touch with at ANY time (day or night), xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a lovely day, despite the less-than-ideal appointment with Claire. I'm glad you'll be seeing Lissy, give her a hug from me! (Which may be weird, as I've only interacted with her on blogger, but I'm going to go with it.)

    xx

    ReplyDelete