Sunday, 11 December 2011

I don't want to write my essay.

I've sorted out half of it so it needs a bit of a read through but is okay...but I've only done the biological argument to aggression, not the social ...and I've already used 80% of the word limit.
I've had maybe 200 calories today. I need to drink more but I'm not going to have anything else today, I'm not even hungry.
I'm hoping when I weigh myself tomorrow my crazy-high-bloat weight will be back to where I was before then I can lose another kilo by Wednesday morning. Then I'm back to the border-land between under and healthyweight and I feel like I'm allowed to go to my appointment.

My friend (who I live with) was on my computer earlier looking up some legal case, he saw my google plus name... they know I have a blog and keep joking they are going to find it.

I don't want them to know how wierd I really am :/

I'm not looking forward to the next two days. I don't know how to fill them. Tomorrow morning I should really go to my lecture because I haven't been in weeks :/ . It is at 9am though so the chances aren't that high. I should take my laptop so afterwards I go to the library and finish off my essay in terms of referencing and stuff. I don't think I have anything else to do except that lecture and my essay. I want to do some exercise but I don't know what to do except walking.

Then Tuesday I have a lecture at 1pm which is a revision one so I REALLY should go to that one but I don't have anything else. I have a meeting in the evening with the comittee I'm on and the Warden. Yay...not.

Wednesday I have my ED appointment, then I'm shopping then at 2pm I'm taking part in a psychology experiment. I can't remember what I'm doing.

Thursday I have a GP appointment at 11.10am and my lab report is due at 12 and I think I have a revision lecture then aswell for BioMed. In the evening I have this all you can eat meal. AHHH!!!

Friday I'm pretty sure I don't have anything but I need to pack all my stuff up because my room has to be completely empty over the holidays.

Sorry I'm so repeatative. When I'm stressed I plan out my time over and over.

I can't decide whether to have quorn fillets this evening. Two are 94 calories. I'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment