Sunday, 11 December 2011

Why do I care???

I don't know how long I can keep going. I know it sounds ridiculous and overdramatic and I'm not even talking about killing myself. I don't know.

The girl who made the facebook status about 'raping' and exam (only her profile was hacked) has been so, well pissed off that I thought she could have written that.

The girl I don't want to live with next year wrote me a christmas card thanking me for being such a good friend and 'agony aunt'. I am not a good friend, I can't deal with her anymore. I bitch about her all the time.

A guy I live with jokingly apologised for going to this party run by this group I don't agree with. Firstly it is HIS LIFE, in all honesty I don't care, I just don't like it when he comes in and is annoyingly drunk. Secondly, I just...don't want people to feel the need to 'apologise' just because of my opinions.

Why can't I just not care? Why can't I just let things go?

I don't want to go home, I don't want to stay here. I hate all of this.


I ate an egg and 6 lindt chocolates.

1 comment:

  1. It sucks when you have to go through a day with nothing that motivates you to keep going. I hope you can get through this! xx

    ReplyDelete