Wednesday, 4 January 2012

3pm

I have officially done nothing with my day. It is SO cold, really looking forward to going back to university because I will have double glazed windows and drafts won't blow through my room.

So I got some anonymous messages on tumblr today. Mainly what confused me is that is said "we do care" in the second one, who is 'we' ??? I don't know if they mean 'we the people on tumblr'? or if it is people who know me in real life or what.

I don't know why they had to do it on anon. If it wasn't on anon I would've just messaged them back and not published it on their or my page. If they do actually know me they I wish they'd just facebook message me or text or call me. Even if it someone I don't like.

I don't think it is someone who knows me in real life because I think most people I know would have used capital letters etc. and the phrasing "search help" doesn't sound like the sort of thing an English person would say? I don't know.

The also said "no one can tell you you're sane" which isn't the kind of thing I think someone who knows me would say. Gee, thanks for saying I'm crazy.

Anyway, other than that, I haven't done anything today. I do however feel like taking a nap.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate how people hide behind the anonymity that the internet can give them. That is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your nap. <3

    I just don't understand the anonymous weirdos who feel the need to latch on to someone they don't even know and dole out their own judgments. Like seriously, just feck off already!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, napping always helps. ignore anons off the internet, they act like they know you like the back of their hands, but you know. they don't.

    ReplyDelete