Thursday, 5 January 2012

Everything is frustrating me today. I'm not going to explain it all because they are all small things and I'll just get wound up again.

I had a missed call from a withheld number, usually that means a doctor of some sort has tried to call me but I don't see why anyone would have done. I've turned on my voicemail now so if I miss another call I might have a chance of figuring out who it is from.

My back really hurts, probably from sitting around not doing anything for so long. I don't have a desk so I revise on my bed, probably not so good for my spine being slouched over. I would use the dining table but I don't want people around whilst I'm revising, plus it is even colder down there.

1 comment:

  1. Stoopid blogger never made this come up :(

    I HATE WITH-HELD CALLS! Leave a damn voicemail people!

    Lossa love xxx

    ReplyDelete