Monday, 23 January 2012

Sprawled

Well my ethernet cable broke so I'm currently using a super short one and am thus sprawled across the floor of my room...
So far today I've walked 8.5km, I walked 30ish last week. I don't have my scales so I measured myself again. I'm down an inch everywhere except my bum, which as ever is MASSIVE!
Since the OD I've felt like a zombie, half awake, tired but unable to sleep, inpatient and shaking.
I saw Claire (mental health worker) this afternoon, had a brief chat about the OD. I think I really have to stop doing it. She said it really wasn't okay. I guess it isn't.

1 comment:

  1. Of course it's not okay.
    Please don't do such a thing.
    I know that I don't know your life too well to judge in such a way, but by just being a human being talking to another human being, it's not okay at all.
    Just look forward into the future. And 8.5 km? Wow, that's a lot. I only walk about 5-7 miles each week... I better add a few more miles to my routine.

    But be strong, because you're beautiful♥
    Good luck♥

    ReplyDelete