Thursday, 9 February 2012

I have no energy...

I do care and love you, but I don't want to argue with you. I just can't do it at the moment.

Claire hasn't replied to my email but that quite possibly means she hasn't been in work. I'm going to call her secretary tomorrow and find out when the appointment is because I'm worried it is going to clash with the meetings I have to go to next week (sigh.)

I saw my GP. He kind of apologised (?!) for not prempting the anniversary last week. Then he weighed me which was awkward, I don't know if he subtracted any for clothes. Then he finally started to organise this meeting that he has been going on about forever (he thought Claire was on it, she didn't know what he was on about). So he has asked the secretary to try and organise it for next week. It would be him, Claire and ED service. However if ED can't come next week or the week after then it will be him, Claire and Farrah who I saw quite a lot of last week (she does the same job as Claire). I still don't really know if I'm going to be at this meeting or not...bit confusing. Then we talked about varying my diet. He suggested adding tuna, pasta and baked beans. I don't like baked beans or tuna and microwaving pasta seems a bit odd plus...just no. At the moment I have jacket potatoes, porridge, green beans, mushrooms and hot chocolate. I'm not SCARED of other things. I had a weightwatchers pasta meal at Lissy's I just don't buy them and don't really want them in my room.
Seeing him again in a week.

Have my first lab report of term :(

No comments:

Post a Comment