Monday, 6 February 2012

Le weekend dernier...

The weekend was lovely, I went ans stayed with Felicity and her family which made me feel warm and safe. I went and had my dressings changed this morning, I've been crying on and off since then. I haven't gone to my lecture and I want to go and buy blades.
I've emailed Claire but she probably hasn't had a chance to reply yet. I should go for a walk but it is so cold and snowy here I'm being lazy and staying in the library for now. I'm hoping Claire might reply in the next 20 minutes. I was probably a bit too honest with her.
I'm sick of this.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had a good weekend, i've been so wroried as i hadnt heard from you! please take of yourself and try not to buy blades (slightly hypocritical, i know). lots of love, xo.

    ReplyDelete