Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Low

This morning went better. I had my first German lesson, I ate porridge before I left. Then I walked to town and back. Bought some safe food - hot chocolate, mushrooms, potatoes to mash and maybe eat.
Anyway, now I feel really low and I don't know why.
I tried on some clothes, I fit in my UK 4 skirt from GAP now, it is highwasted so it isn't like my hips are a size 4 but anyway.
I was upset at the end of my appointment with Claire yesterday so I have no idea when I'm meant to be seeing her next. I emailed and asked but she hasn't replied. I should probably call her secretary.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I can't form thoughts, but I'm still here. Hope things look up soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey little one, are you feeling any better today? Did Claire get back to you? If that skirt fits, by the way, that means you are a UK4, which is teeny tiny, so don't stress about that.

    Is there anything I can do to cheer you up? I'm not the most chipper myself, but sometimes it helps to get an outside perspective.

    Email me if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete