Monday, 20 February 2012

Monday

I'm sorry, I'm really grateful for the super long comments, I'm sorry that I haven't been commenting on people's blogs much. I don't really know what to say at the moment.
I have a missed call from an unknown number, which is frustrating. I am in the psychology common room but I don't need to be. I thought I was taking part in an experiment today but it is actually tomorrow...but it means I really have no excuse not to go to my 11-1 lecture. If I don't go I'll be bored out of my mind.
Also ANNOYINGLY I'm about to start an essay on biological psychology and what book gets recalled to the library BIOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY. I have to take it back in a week which means I have to do all my notes this week. Which is a useful deadline but stress-making.
I need to decide on my title.
It is about the biological basis for schizophrenia or depression or obesity. I know I'm going to do depression or obesity but I haven't decided which.
idhwqhfueiwrhnpqfyudrq need to leave for my lecture in 5 minutes.
I WANT TO KNOW WHO MY MISSED CALL WAS FROM!

2 comments:

  1. Im so jealous of your assignment lol. Possibly the nerdiest comment ever. I do psychology too, but i dont start back until next week coz im in Australia. So im hanging out to go back. I know a few weeks in i will be procrastinating like a bitch though :P Just think if you get the essay and stress out of the way this week you will have less stress next week :)

    ReplyDelete