Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Partial honesty

Today my mum phoned me. I told her about my eating disorder referral. She didn't seem that suprised, she said she'd fill out any of their questionnaires if they needed. She also said that I've been weird with food since I was 5 or 6 to the extent of 'food phobias'. I mean I ate but only very specific things, served in a specific way and even then I used to throw away my food or hide it. Didn't understand food would rot and smell...awkward.
Anyway, she knows now. And I think she is probably putting 2 and 2 together and realising that me having blood tests and low blood pressure and fainting is linked to the eating.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes it amazes me with what mum's realise, even when they act like nothing's happening! i hope you're okay sweetheart, xo.

    ReplyDelete