Thursday, 16 February 2012

PB

I hate hate hate this, I feel like my head is exploding. I went to buy binge food earlier, I didn't, I couldn't. I want to eat everything, right now, but I can't. And at the same time I feel like what I have had today is so so much, too much.

I want to eat peanut butter.
I have never liked peanut butter.

I saw my doctor earlier, the person from ED they want to come to the big meeting is on leave so they can't arrange it until he comes back. I'm not invited to the meeting. I'm seeing him next Thursday and Claire next Friday. I wish it was more spread out in the week. Claire on Tuesday and Dr C on Thursday. It works better. I'm worried I'm going to do something, I probably won't.

Why the hell do I want peanut butter?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know what you mean in your prologue about too many new starts. Ive started a blog to keep me motivated. Check it out if you want? It's http://whataliceeats.blogspot.com.au/
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's because you crave what you need etc, like protein and PB is high energy etc. I dunno, but you should eat. I know you know that. Just sometimes takes reminding etc. Please eat, maybe have some porridge this morning for me?xxx

    ReplyDelete