Friday, 10 February 2012

Pondering porridge and potato

So I binged and purged earlier, different to old purges. I bought food to throw up on, I didn't have all of it I put the rest in the communal kitchen and it promptly disappeared. I had two cookies, a packet of crisps and a slice of carrot cake. I didn't have the two chocolate brownies. I threw up in bags I had collected from the kitchen.
I sat around not doing much and occasionally cutting for 2 hours until my appointment with the nurse. All the nurses at my healthcentre are nice but I really like this one. She steri-striped and dressed my cuts. I made an appointment to get them changed, I'm seeing the same nurse again which is nice.
I came back and sat around for a bit, microwaved a potato and mashed it up with salt and vinegar. Did a very small amount of work, coloured, made a few hours disappear and just had some porridge so I can hopefully sleep.
Next week is really busy...I'm not really looking forward to it.

Monday
EXAM RESULTS
Experiment (1 hour)
Lecture (2 hours)
Meeting (1 hour..hopefully)
Lecture (1 hour)
Meeting (1 hour)
Running a quiz (2-3 hours)

Tuesday
Mentoring (1 hour)
Lecture (1 hour)
Appointment with Claire (1 hour)
Valentines party (many hours)

MUST DO LAB REPORT!!!

Wednesday
German (2 hours)
Sexual health event (1 hour 30 mins)
Meeting (1 hour 15 mins)
BEAT group (1 hour 30 mins) <<< though I like this so its okay :)

Thursday
LAB REPORT DUE
Lecture (1 hour)
Tutorial (1 hour)
Doctor (20 mins)
Nurse (10 mins) << It will total about an hour to see them both

Friday

Lecture (1 hour)
Lecture (1 hour)
Lecture (1 hour)


I need to do a lot of work too because I've already got into ad habits.

So now you know the exciting nature or my week...

WHY AM I STILL HUNGRY!!!

1 comment:

  1. woahh, you have a busy week! just take each day as it comes, and dont worry too much about anything :) i'm looking up train times at the moment, i'm so excited! i'll text youuu, xo.

    ReplyDelete