Thursday, 29 March 2012

Beyond tiredness

I still have so much to do today and all I want to do is sleep. I need to finish writing my lab report, submit my essay online, do laundry, pack all my clothes and as much other stuff as possible. Then I should be going to my friends' birthday drinks...then tomorrow I need to hand in my lab report, go to stats, pack up the car with my mum, sit in the car for 2-3 hours with my mum talking about my problems, go out to dinner with my brother and mum. Saturday, get up at 7am to get to Thorpe Park for 9.30am to spend the day with sailing friends I haven't seen in over 6 months.

I JUST WANT TO SLEEP, TO REST, TO RELAX.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a lovely time at home, try not to stress too much right now. First of all, I think your mom will be really happy to see you and hopefully won't try to talk about everything all at once (some discussion is good, I mean, you want your family to be on the same page and understand what's been happening while you've been away so they can react and help appropriately). Second, if you're super exhausted, you could tell you mom that and after talking for a bit, take a nap in the car... just a wee suggestion.

    Dinner will be fine. You can handle it, you're a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete