- I'll walk 10 miles if I go
- It maybe maybe maybe possibly be helpful
- I'm worried if I cancel I will at somepoint in the future have it thrown back at me as "you turned down help"
- I'll miss a lecture
- I have absolutely nothing to say to them
- I will probably feel really rubbish if I go, I always cry as I leave because the appointment is so shitty and not useful
I don't know what to do.
Also I'm really hungry but today I've already had 2 coffees (80), fruit tea, mocha light frappacino (96), haribo (100), toffee popcorn (150), green beans (68), soup (42), hot chocolate (80).
616, twice as much as I had planned on having.