Sunday, 18 March 2012

Craft-a-noon

I've actually had approaching 1000 calories today. I feel...awkward. But mainly I feel ridiculously tired. I had thought more food would've meant more energy but apparently not.
I've written a letter to Shannice. Need to go to the post office to post it tomorrow (it is not standard letter size). I also have some stuff to post to Lily. So I have to walk tomorrow, which is good, no reason to be lazy. Dunkirk postoffice via the lake, Starbucks in the SU then developmental psychology lecture. Including back to my Hall the whole thing is only 4 miles but still, better than nothing.
Today was really nice but I don't really have the energy to write about it.
I'm writing an email to Claire.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    Sorry Ive not been on blogger,
    I hope you are ok,
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete