Thursday, 1 March 2012

Crash

I don't know what to do, I feel so fat, so horrible, so confused, so lost.
Lissy says I have to email Claire or she will. Hannah says we need to talk.
I bumped into Claire and Farrah earlier and Claire asked me to talk to her. I shrugged. She said I need to listen to what she has to say not someone else's (Dr C's) comments or interpretations. I said I didn't know when. She told me to go book an appointment.
I didn't. I can't.

I just can't speak. I've expanded ten fold, I've had too much. I used to weigh 30lbs LESS than this. 2stone 2lbs less. 13.6kg LESS.

I can't email Claire. I can't eat. I can't give in.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. You are not giving in by emailing her. You are being strong. You are doing it for you. You are taking steps for you! One step at a time!

    ReplyDelete