Thursday, 1 March 2012

Falling Solo

Claire emailed me saying her secretary had told her I'd cancelled. I said what Dr Connor had said and she said I need to talk to her about it. I replied saying I'm confused and can't deal with it all.
I have to go out in half an hour for my tutorial. I really don't want to go. I need to ask for an extension on my essay I think. Today was my main time for doing it and it has been completely wiped out and I have the play this evening. I've only done about a quarter of the actual writing and then after that it is going to need editing and I have to do the references too. I need to get it done by Thursday (when I get my next lab report) but I think I need longer than until Monday...
Mainly just want to sleep. I've had a mocha, hot chocolate, coffee and another hot chocolate.
I'd lost weight this morning, only what I randomly gained the other week. If I carry on like this I'll be under my range in 5 days. I feel just as big as when I was a lot lot heavier, I felt just as big when I was much much smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment