Wednesday, 14 March 2012

I went out last night. I now have a cold and am exhausted.
I went to see my teacher for labs this morning, I have to go and see my German teacher at 4pm because I've missed so much. Meeting with the Warden at 7pm and b-eat at 7.30pm. I'm pretty (selfishly) relieved my friend has decided not to go to b-eat. I (selfishly) want it to be my space where I don't have to think about people I see on a daily basis.
At the moment I feel pretty shitty but I felt good yesterday and last night so I guess that is life.
I have my appointment at Crisis tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to the appointment but I am looking forward to walking there. It is just under 2 hours of not really feeling like I'm anywhere. I don't know if that really makes sense. I don't know what to say to them. They keep asking me about my weight but I'm pretty sure I've gained since Saturday.
They'll probably ask me about self harm and overdosing and stuff and I don't really want to tell them because it is just :/ like wayhey I screwed up again.
Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment