Wednesday, 14 March 2012

I've got one lecture tomorrow then I'm going to Highbury for my appointment...I don't know if I'm seeing Tracey or Jackie or both of them, mainly I just want to walk there.
I finally got rid of one cold about a week ago, now I have another one. The feeling of being bruised is also back only in my legs as well.
B-eat was pretty funny. There were only two of us plus the two group leaders. We did talk about some stuff to do with eating disorders but mainly we just talked about random stuff and giggled. Which was lovely to be honest. They did check if we wanted to get back on track but yeh it was nice...

Completely failed at going to talk to my German teacher, emailed my mentor saying ahhhdon'tknowwhattodopleasefix I don't know if she will or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment