Wednesday, 28 March 2012

KerPOW

I so screwed up inside and angry an worried about a lot of things but especially Lissy.

I emailed my mum saying pretty much 'like seriously, things are fucked with food, I'm not going to be able to just be normal' only in a longer and better way. She emailed back saying we'll take it as it comes and that we can talk about it in the car on Friday. I don't know if that is more or less stressful than not knowing when we were going to talk about it.

I have b-eat group in 40 minutes, I'm really hoping that there will be more than 2 of us but I kind of doubt it. If it is just me then I won't stay, I've gone off talking about me.

I wrote a fair chunk of my lab report this afternoon, it is going to be too short and suck as always but at least I'll have something to hand in.


This is the mug I painted the other weekend, the elephant is Elmer. If you don't know who Elmer is then your life is lacking and you must go and google Elmer (and probably Barbar) RIGHT NOW.

2 comments:

  1. i am in love with that mug! it is soooo amazing! text me when you need to, lovely! xo.

    ReplyDelete