Monday, 12 March 2012

Montag

My mum called me yesterday at about half past twelve. She was okay, calm, seemed to have taken in everything I said in the email. She was going to her friend's in the evening, their daughter had a breakdown about a year ago and isn't fully better yet so I know she will have told them. I don't really mind her telling them at all, I just picture her at their house crying :/
Crisis called me at half past two yesterday. I was kind of upset.
Then I went to sleep and didn't get up until 8am this morning. It was nice to be able to switch it all off.
I have lectures 11-1pm and 3-4pm I haven't decided if to go to the 11-1pm one yet. Waiting to hear back from my tutor about when she is free this morning.
I'm still really tired though, despite all the sleep.

1 comment:

  1. It takes a lot of courage to email your mum that, I couldn't. Hugs, I hope easter is ok for you and that the crisis team sort their arses out! x

    ReplyDelete