Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Night Out :/

Had chest pains, called the dcotor, they called me an ambulance. Got taken to hospital. ECG was fine, dodgy, fine. Cut, saw the psych, saw crisis team. Got offered a psych inpatient bed, not happening and they weren't really thinking it was the best solution anyway. Crisis team are meant to be calling me within the next two hours to arrange an appointment. This morning they are meant to be getting in touch with ED, my GP, Claire, my notes.
It was a pretty strange night. It didn't really feel like it was happening to me it was too crazy.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're okay, please try to stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, sweetheart. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything's okay sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're ok, try to stay safe! <3

    ReplyDelete