Wednesday, 25 April 2012

600

My 600th post. Nothing momentous. 
I had another awful night's sleep, crying and seeing no way out until I fell asleep.
But I got up when my alarm went off, and have now mostly finished my developmental psychology essay. I still need to tidy it up and do the referencing but :)
I hate that I feel this low, it is like 2006-2008 again.
Just so completely overwhelmed with sadness. 
I go back to University in four days. I need to finish the year, I need to do well-enough. I'm not striving after a 1st or even a 2:1 but a 2:2 would be really lovely. 
Then over the summer, I can maybe maybe somehow begin to sort my head out.

3 comments:

  1. I hope things start to get better. I'm sorry that I don't usually have much to say that's any use. :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had another bad night. Sometimes sadness just manages to creep on you and won't let go. I hope happiness comes your way again soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Eloise!

    I haven't been sleeping well either, I have so much on my mind that I cannot get settled and NOT cry before I finally succumb to exhaustion.

    But, as people always say, take it one day at a time, you know? Just try and accomplish the small things you can in one day, like finishing school assignments, and the other things will get a bit better too.

    <3 hugs

    ReplyDelete